Working with us
JNCC is keen to participate collaboratively, as a project
partner or a coordinator, in EU and other joint projects.
Everything from simple partnerships to multidisciplinary projects
or networks of scientists and researchers across all science and
technology fields related to the environment. We are keen to hear
from individuals developing project consortia for EU funding calls.
We would be happy to participate in a range of areas in which
we have competencies, such as;
- Marine protected areas
- Marine surveillance and monitoring
- Earth Observation (Centre of Excellence)
- Data management and visualisation
- Regulatory and statutory advice
- International trade pertaining to wildlife
- EU Life projects
- Environmental health
- Natural Capital
- Air quality
- Offshore industries
- Marine Framework Strategy Directive
More information about JNCC’s work and our core areas of
competency is available here.