Further information


You can visit other websites that might be useful if you are interested in MPAs in UK waters.

Obtaining a licence


Conservation advice in inshore waters


UK Territorial waters (inshore waters) is the belt of coastal waters extending 12 nautical miles offshore.

Return to Graphics version

| JNCC - Adviser to Government on Nature Conservation | Site Map | Search | Legal | Feedback | List Access Keys |